Curious about what to post on Facebook if you are a real estate agent? In 2021 – there are five key things real estate agents and brokers should consider when they are mapping out their Facebook plan.
- Videos. Original video content is key. 3-5 minutes is the ‘sweet spot’ for Facebook! Upload videos directly into Facebook and make sure you caption your videos.
- Facebook Live. If you aren’t comfortable yet recording video and are worried about video editing – Facebook Live is a great option especially for timely content like virtual open houses.
- Behind-the-scenes. We all love seeing the behind-the-scenes as you are out and and about, working with clients, this is great content for your Facebook Stories.
- Funny content. We all love a good meme but even better is shine the light on yourself. Self-deprecating humor makes you relatable!
- Poignant content. Share something that moves you – that inspires you. What gets YOU to like/comment/share – share that!
I would love to hear from you! Are you active on Facebook? What are your biggest questions about Facebook?
If you’re looking to get a handle on all of your social media, including Facebook, I would encourage you to download our free content grid. Click here to download now >>