Are you ready to get back to normal? After the last crazy year and a half, right?! In this podcast episode, I share a few of my thoughts around getting back to normal, traveling, and a few thoughts around big events and where I stand as a mom.
Take a listen and then I would absolutely love to hear from you. What are your thoughts about this? Does going back to normal give you anxiety? Or, are you ready to hop on a plane and take a bunch of selfies? LOL.
In all seriousness, I know we all have different schools of thought and I’m a big believer in having opinions but being respectful. After you listen, please reach out and let me know your thoughts! Thanks for tuning in!
- Podcast: Parenting During a Pandemic (an Update)
- Podcast: Ending the School Year During a Pandemic
- Podcast: How We Are Getting Through This as a Family
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)