It’s our 100th episode of The Katie Lance Podcast! To celebrate, I’m excited to interview my dear friend and fellow podcaster, Bill Risser.
Bill Risser is the General Manager – USA for RateMyAgent. He joined the Australia based company in September 2020. Previously, Bill spent 20 years with Fidelity National Financial. After ten years as a Branch Manager in the Phoenix area, Bill helped create the V.P. Digital Strategy’s role, helping real estate agents, lenders, and other real estate professionals navigate the ever-changing world of digital engagement/technology.
Bill also produces and hosts The Real Estate Sessions podcast. The show is in year six with over 270 interviews, featuring local and national industry leaders. The podcast was awarded the 2019 Inman Innovator Award for podcasting.
One of the reasons for me interviewing Bill is that his podcast has inspired me for years. It has kept me company on many long flights over the years and he continues to inspire me with his consistency and quality of interviews and guests.
In this episode, Bill and I chat about the power of podcasting and Bill shares tips for getting started with a podcast, lessons learned, best practices, favorite equipment and so much more. If you have a podcast or have ever thought about starting a podcast – take a listen to this episode!
- Bill on Facebook
- Bill on Twitter
- Bill on Instagram
- Video: My 33 Year Love Affair with Barbra Streisand
- Podcast: Interview with Kristi Kennelly
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)