There are tons of great tools and websites out there to assist in growing your social media presence. Here are a few of my favorite tools for analyzing what’s working and what’s not, for finding influencers, for setting up contests and for reputation management.
Take my advice – don’t try to use all 13 on this list! Pick one or two that are of interest to you and try those out. Regardless of how great a tool is, if it doesn’t feel right to you and your marketing team, then it may not be the right fit!
Here are 13 of my favorite social media tools:
- FollowWonk – track your followers and unfollowers
- Postacumen – Facebook insights on steroids!
- Brand24 – reputation management
- Simply Measured – social media analytics
- Crowdbooster – measure your online effectiveness and receive suggestions to improve
- PostPlanner – gives your Facebook posts an engagement boost
- Buzzstream – helps to build relationships with influencers
- Viewbix – drive leads from your videos with email sign up forms
- Little Bird – discover and interact with influencers
- Tweak Your Biz (title generator) – get help creating the perfect blog or social media headline
Did I miss a tool that you love to use? Post a comment below or Tweet me @katielance!
If you liked this post, you may want to check out this one: 3 Qualities to Look for When Hiring a Social Media Manager