Today I am so excited to share my interview with Alyssa Hellman. Alyssa is a friend, Realtor in North Carolina, speaker, coach, wife, mom and so much more!
Alyssa and I had a great conversation about how she got into real estate, her experience as someone in the LGBTQ community and in real estate and her biggest advice for 2021.
I know you will enjoy getting to know Alyssa and big thanks to her for this candid conversation.
- Be comfortable in your own skin
- Be open to all sorts of connections
- Learn from others – put your own spin on ideas and make them your own
- You are in control of next to nothing – you have to be responsive to what happens (you have to adapt)
- Hard work beats it all out!
- Connect with Alyssa: AlyssaHellman.com and MySouthernView.com
- Alyssa on Instagram
- Alyssa on Facebook
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)