Are you ready for 2021? Do you have a social media plan in place yet? Right now is a great time to plan out your next year ahead for social media!
In this episode I’m sharing a few tips for getting your plan in place for the new year. Listen in for my best advice on setting up yourself for success in 2021!
- Create a pillar content plan. This could include video, podcast, blog or Facebook Live. There are pros and cons to each one – choose the one that is right for you!
- Next create your distribution plan – decide how and where your content will be shared and which platforms are best for you.
- Finally, create your content calendar. Map out your 12-months and prioritize what is important to you!
- Check out our On-Demand 3-Day #GetSocialSmart Bootcamp
- Podcast: How to Repurpose Content for Social Media
- Podcast: Creating a Library of Content Verses More Noise
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)