Are you a boy mom? In this episode I have a very special guest, my good friend Christine George. She is joining me for a fun and candid conversation on raising boys!
Christine is a marketing professional, real estate enthusiast, mom, wife and yogi. In this conversation we chat all about our boys! The good, tough, surprising, challenging and awesome aspects of being a boy mom.
Topics we cover:
- Myths we had before we had your son(s). What surprised us!
- Boy toys, gear, clothing – WEAPONS!
- The BEST part of being a boy mom. The TOUGHEST thing – that thing that challenges us the most.
- How do we raise empathetic boys?
- How do we help them cope with anger/frustration, sadness, fear? (human emotions)
- Christine’s Blog: Believe in Balance
- The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting by Brene Brown
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Mayim Bialik YouTube Channel
- Boying Up: How to Be Brave, Bold and Brilliant by Mayim Bialik
- Christine’s Blog Post: 4 Strategies to Raise a Good Son in a Tough World
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)