Are you ready to up your social media game in 2021? The new year is going to be here before we know it!
In this episode I’m going to give you some great tips, tools and strategies for creating your social media plan for 2021.
- Create a Pillar Content Plan. Pick one type of pillar content (video, blog, podcast, etc.) that you can commit to creating at least once a month, preferably once a week.
- Create a Distribution Plan. I believe in working smarter, not harder. If you’re going to create a piece of content, you can repurpose it in a multitude of ways. Create a plan for publishing and how you will distribute it in at least 4-5 ways.
- Calendar Planning Your Next 12 Months. Finally, take a step back and plan out your next 12 months. Block out the days that are important to you – birthdays, vacations, etc. Put your publishing dates on your calendar, schedule time to batch create your content and add your distribution schedule.
- Google docs
- 3-Day #GetSocialSmart Bootcamp
- Video Ideas for Realtors (for Facebook and YouTube)
- Check out our Black Friday Sale!
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)