Social media is rented ground. That’s why it’s so important to create content and assets that you own, including your email list. When you build your own database, that goes with you wherever you go.
In this episode I’m sharing three things that have made a big difference in our email marketing strategy.
- Your website should drive people to your email list.
- Your emails should provide value to your audience.
- Email marketing is a great way to drive traffic to your social media content.
- Consistency is key. Pick a day every week or month to send out your newsletter – and stick with it!
- You need to manage your email marketing using an email marketing provider such as Mailchimp or Infusionsoft.
- Podcast 050: How and Why to Build an Email List
- Copyblogger Newsletter
- Ann Handley Newsletter
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)