In today’s podcast I’m talking about one of my very favorite topics – repurposing content! Now as you know, I love social media. But I also recognize that social media is rented ground and because of that, it’s important that we focus on creating our own original content that we own.
In this episode I’m sharing tips for creating pillar content as well as how to distribute that content and repurpose it to get the most bang for your buck!
- Social media is rented ground so it’s important to build up assets that we own
- Focus on creating pillar content
- What questions do you get asked often? Use those to create content
- Create a plan for distributing your pillar content on a regular and consistent basis
- Don’t just spray and pray – be strategic about how you are repurposing!
- Podcast: Creating a Library of Content Versus More Noise
- Podcast: What to Post for Real Estate Agents
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)