In this podcast, I’m excited to share with you a really special conversation that I had with two dear friends and colleagues, Chelsea Peitz and Marki Lemons-Ryhal. Both of these ladies you have heard on our podcast before. Marki and Chelsea are both keynote speakers, social media strategists, and authors just like myself. In this conversation, we get a bit more personal.
We talk about a number of things including sexism and racism, especially when it comes to being speakers in the real estate industry. We talk about being a conscientious leader and having empathy, especially during the times that we are in right now. We also touch on things like how to have multiple revenue streams, the power of self publishing books and the power of podcasting.
We cover a lot of hot topics in this conversation! These ladies are the real deal, and I know you will enjoy listening to our candid conversation.
Topics we covered:
- Sexism and racism as speakers
- Conscientious leadership and empathy
- Multiple revenue streams and the power of self-publishing
- The power of podcasting
- Our interview on Facebook Live
- Connect with Marki: Website, Podcast, Instagram
- Connect with Chelsea: Instagram, Book info, Podcast, Website
- Podcast with Chelsea and Marki: Race, Real Estate and Social Media
- Podcast with Chelsea: What to Post for Real Estate Agents
- Podcast with Marki: The Modern Real Estate Pro’s Guide to Success
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)