I think we can all agree, this was not the year that any of us expected. As of the recording of this podcast, we are still in a pandemic. It’s an election year. Our kids are home doing remote learning.
It’s been frustrating at times. It’s been uncomfortable. But I think it’s important to talk about this idea of getting comfortable with the uncomfortable. So in this episode I’m sharing my thoughts on getting comfortable with the uncomfortable and a few of my lessons learned from this unexpected year.
- Things will always evolve and change, so we need to learn to be adaptable.
- Be open to new things and not afraid to try.
- Sometimes going through things that are uncomfortable is the best way we grow!
- Podcast: Unconscious Bias in Real Estate
- Podcast: Race, Real Estate and Social Media
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)