Are you creating a library of content or are you just creating more noise? As we think about content marketing and we think about different ways to create content, there’s a lot of noise out there.
It’s important when you’re thinking about content to think about creating content that is relevant and timely, that speaks to what is happening now but is also timeless. This episode shares a few of my tips for creating this type of quality content – not just more noise.
- Focus on creating pillar content.
- Think about the purpose of creating your content.
- What are the questions you get asked all of the time?
- What’s happening now?
- What will always be relevant?
- Lean into who you are and who you’re not. Find your niche and layer in your personality.
- Podcast: What to Post for Real Estate Agents
- Podcast: Never Run Out of Things to Say on Social Media
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)