I’m sure you’ve all had those amazing customer service experiences that leave you impressed and excited to tell the world about your experience. On the flip side, you’ve probably also had some not so stellar experiences where you are equally fired up, but frustrated and you’re ready to tell the world also.
In this podcast I want to chat a little about that because we really believe as a company, that customer service is so important. It’s one thing to get a new customer or to get a new client. It’s a whole other thing to retain those customers and to keep them happy!
- Have clear communication and set clear expectations.
- Under promise and over deliver.
- Is there an opportunity to exceed expectations?
- Lean into your niche of really who you serve best and then refer out.
- Podcast: Your Logo Doesn’t Have to Be on Everything
- Podcast: Building Trust in a Busy World
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)