Are you on YouTube? I’ve had my YouTube channel for a very long time, but it really wasn’t until about three years ago that I actually started to take it seriously. The way I used to treat YouTube is it used to just be the place where I would put a bunch of videos and then I would never do anything with them. It was like the dusty library and there wasn’t a whole lot happening. But three years ago my team and I decided to get more serious about YouTube and we launched our #GetSocialSmart Show.
So fast forward to today and we have a thriving weekly show. We have a video on YouTube that comes out every Wednesday where I share social media tips, tools and strategies. Having our show has changed our business in a big, big way. It has helped to grow our community. I can’t tell you how many people hire me or want me to teach or reach out to me or decide to join our Academy because they found me first on YouTube.
So in this podcast, I’m sharing behind-the-scenes of our YouTube channel, how it has impacted our business in so many ways and tips for you if you are just getting started on the platform.
- You have to get your family onboard
- Batching is key
- Consistency is also key – it’s ok to repeat content
- Focus on top of the funnel content
- Creating consistent videos creates a snowball effect
- Be in it for the long game!
- Subscribe to the Katie Lance YouTube Channel
- Podcast: YouTube for Real Estate Agents
- Podcast: How to Create Great Work
- Video: How to Get More Views on Your YouTube Videos
- Video: How to Get Started on YouTube for Real Estate Agents
- YouTube Basics for Real Estate Pros Workbook
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)