In today’s episode I want to take you behind-the-scenes and talk a little bit about virtual open house mastery. In the past few months, I have taught thousands, probably close to tens of thousands of agents, how to do a virtual open house specifically through Facebook Live.
In this episode I’m sharing what I’m seeing work really well for agents, the systems and steps that we recommend, and tips and best practices to help you master your virtual open house skills.
- It’s a 3-part system (promote, show up, promote after)
- What are you going to do before to get people to show up and tune in to your Facebook Live? What are you going to do during to keep people engaged and to watch the replay as well. Finally, what are you going to do afterwards to follow up?
- Use other platforms (such as Instagram) and email to promote your Facebook Live ahead of time.
- It’s all about storytelling – don’t just tell the facts of the home, tell the story!
- Practice, practice, practice. Going live can be nerve-wracking, but the more often you do it, the easier it gets and the better you get!
- Video: Mistakes Realtors are Making with their Virtual Open Houses
- How to Host a Virtual Open House on Facebook Live
- Podcast: How to Rock Your Virtual Open House
- Virtual Open House Handbook
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)