As of the recording of this podcast, we are on summer break. For us (and probably for you too), summer break looks very similar to how the spring looked because we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Our schools shut down mid-March, so our kids have been home for quite some time.
In this episode I’m sharing how we are keeping our boys busy and happy during this time while also taking care of their needs. These are a few ideas that have worked for us during this unusual summer of 2020. This episode includes a ton of resources and links below for you to check out!
- Summer Brain Quest book*
- Summer Bridge Book*
- Composition Notebooks*
- Above Ground Pool*
- Summer Journaling Jar Ideas
- Summer Schedule
- Messenger Kids (by Facebook)
- Stream library books with Hoopla
- Podcast: Ending the School Year During a Pandemic
- Podcast: How We Are Getting Through This as a Family
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
* affiliate links