In this episode I am so excited to share with you a really special interview that I did with my good friend, keynote speaker and author Chelsea Peitz. Chelsea published a book earlier this year called “What to Post” and let me just tell you guys, it is awesome!
Chelsea is someone who I have learned a ton from over the years when it comes to social media and she put together an amazing book and just an incredible guide of ideas on what to post on social media especially if you are in real estate.
This interview is a recording of our Facebook Live and is part of our ongoing author series. Thank you Chelsea for the great conversation!
- Chelsea’s book: What to Post: How to Create Engaging Social Media Content that Builds Your Brand and Gets Results (for Real Estate)
- Watch this interview on Facebook Live (replay)
- Are you enjoying our author series? Here are a few other episodes in the series you may enjoy: Building Trust in a Busy World (interview with Ron Tite), The Content Fuel Framework (interview with Melanie Deziel), The Modern Real Estate Pro’s Guide to Success (interview with Marki Lemons Ryhal) and YouTube for Real Estate Agents (interview with Karin Carr)
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)