When it comes to marketing, I think a lot of times we get hung up on the fact that in order to brand ourselves we have to slap our logo on everything. I don’t necessarily agree with that philosophy. I think branding and marketing is so much more than your logo!
To me, it’s really the experience of what it feels like to work with your company, with your brand. In this podcast I share a few of my insights on building your brand online – without plastering your logo on everything!
- How you’re crafting your messages is key – your content creates the experience for your audience.
- When thinking about your brand voice, it helps to think through who you are speaking to specifically.
- There’s a lot of power leaning into who you are…and who you are not.
- When you think about your content, whether it’s videos, Facebook Live, podcast content, social media content, you want to write a book, whatever it might be, you want to think about who is that ideal person who’s listening and who’s watching.
- Podcast: Interview with Ron Tite
- Download our Content Grid
- Keynote: Attracting Your Ideal Clients Through Social Media and Storytelling
- Podcast: Social Media in Uncertain Times
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)