At the end of every school year, I always have a bit of mixed feelings. There’s always the happiness that we are done and that it’s summertime. And, there’s always a little bit of sadness in saying goodbye to teachers and the boys getting older and moving on. But I think this year, it’s especially bittersweet.
In this podcast I’m sharing a few of my thoughts about this bittersweet end of school time and how we’re transitioning into summer as a family.
- We’ve tried to look at things as “glass half full” and explain to our boys that it’s okay to be “happy sad.”
- We’ve tried our best to have open conversations and honest dialogue without scaring our boys.
- As we head into summer we’ll keep a bit of structure so it’s not just a free-for-all.
- Podcast: How We Have Pivoted
- Podcast: How We are Getting Through This as a Family
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)