Have you ever just been stuck with what to say on social media? In this week’s podcast I wanted to share a few of my best tried and true tactics for crushing your content strategy and how to never – EVER run out of content ideas!
This podcast includes a few of my own ideas and a few of my favorites from some colleagues I trust. Take a listen!
- Look at your life as content.
- Be a good finder. Be on the lookout for people doing good things and highlight other people, whether it’s on a broad scale, or something small in your local area.
- Check your inbox and you’ll get lots of inspiration for what to post on social media. If you’re asked a question more than once, that’s a great piece of content.
- Check out the website Answer the Public. (Tip from Melanie Deziel)
- Look beyond the covers for content. Look for a book on Amazon and then when you go to that book, look at the table of contents. (Tip from Pat Flynn)
- Always have a notebook handy to write down ideas and inspiration!
- Answer The Public
- Melanie Deziel
- Pat Flynn
- Podcast: The Content Fuel Framework with Melanie Deziel
- Our Content Grid
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)