Now more than ever, real estate agents need to get creative and stay safe when it comes to open houses. In today’s episode I’m sharing a few tips and strategies on how to maximize a virtual open house using Facebook Live.
Please note – please stay safe and abide by all of your local and state rules! When in doubt – ask your broker!
- You can do a Facebook Live from your phone or computer. You don’t need any fancy software, you don’t need a special app.
- As you get a little bit more experienced with Facebook Live and doing virtual open houses, I recommend using a third party platform like Be.Live or Zoom
- Promote your virtual open house in advance on social media and email.
- If doing a Facebook Live from your phone, make sure notifications are turned off.
- Welcome people to your Facebook Live.
- Share 3-5 highlights of the home.
- End with a call to action such as, “If you’d like to see the full virtual tour, send me an email.”
- After your live broadcast – be sure to promote the replay!
- Video: How to Host a Virtual Open House on Facebook Live
- Upcoming Webinar: How to Host a Virtual Open House Using Facebook Live
- Video: How to Boost Your Confidence on Camera
- Video: What Should You Say on Facebook Live
- Video: How to Get People to Watch Your Facebook Live
- Video: How to Make the Most of Your Facebook Live Replay
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)