I recently had the pleasure of interviewing keynote speaker, author and award-winning branded content creator, Melanie Deziel about her new book, “The Content Fuel Framework.”
Melanie and I talked about how to think like a journalist and discover content ideas, running content brainstorms, how to create great content, what stories to tell and so much more! If you struggle with getting a SYSTEM together for content creation – or are not sure what to say… you will definitely want to listen to this episode!
This podcast is a recording of our interview on Facebook Live. If you would prefer to watch the video, you can find that here.
- Looking for some great content ideas? Melanie recommends: https://answerthepublic.com/ as well as https://www.canva.com/ for inspiration!
- Connect with Melanie here: ContentFuelFramework.com
- Go the link in her bio over on her Instagram to download a free chapter of her book: https://www.instagram.com/meldeziel/
- Check out my interviews with other authors: Marki Lemons Ryhal, Karin Carr and Heather Heuman.
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)