In the past few weeks, I’ve been asked a lot about how to navigate social media in these uncertain times. I’ve been doing a ton of training and zoom calls and webinars all about this topic. As much as social media brings us together in times like these, it’s also really important to think about what to say, what to post, what’s appropriate, and what’s not appropriate.
In this podcast I will give you a few ideas, a few do’s and don’ts, and some actionable tips as we all adjust to this new way of doing life and business.
- Be helpful
- It doesn’t need to be all about business
- Now is not the time for “marketing as usual”
- Reach out to your current and past clients and simply ask, “How are you?”, “Do you need anything?”, “Can I help you with anything?”, “Is there anything I can do for you?”
- Share your own story and struggles – the funny moments, what’s keeping your kids busy, etc.
- Share good news!
- Turn off automation
- Now is the time to create original content (and get on video!)
- Webinar Replay: How to Navigate Social Media for Real Estate in Uncertain Times
- Podcast: How We are Getting Through This as a Family
- Good News Network
- How to Keep Your Social Media Healthy When You Are Quarantined
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)