We are going through a pandemic right now. It is uncertain times, unprecedented times. I thought it would be appropriate to share on this podcast a few of my candid thoughts about how I’m getting through this personally, professionally and maybe lend a few insights.
- Try to give yourself grace, grace to your kids, grace to your spouse.
- Get outside, get some fresh air, even if it’s just for a moment.
- Having a routine is important, especially for kids.
- Look for ways to be a helper.
- Make time for a little fun in your day!
- Enjoy the family time. Think of this time as a pause in your life and a gift to slow down and focus on what’s most important.
- Indulge in the little things.
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Broadway’s YouTube channel
- Playbill YouTube channel
- 6 Things to Make You Smile During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)