In this episode we’re going to talk about having a CEO mindset when it comes to being a mom. As a lot of you know, I am a mom to two awesome boys and I am CEO and cofounder of our company.
I think a lot of times when it comes to being a mom or a parent or guardian, let’s just be honest, it’s overwhelming. What I’ve tried to do to make it a little bit more manageable and less stressful for me and our family is to try to have a CEO mindset.
- You can’t do it all.
- Try to stay as organized as possible and put it on the calendar.
- It takes a village.
- Stay in your zone of genius.
- Stop feeling guilty.
- Time block.
- As soon as you’ve got it figured out, it changes.
- Podcast: Quality of Life as an Entrepreneur
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)