As much as I love social media, I also know that it’s equally important to have a solid email marketing strategy. There’s something really powerful about owning your own email list. I feel the same way about content. You want to own your content, you want to integrate social media, but you also want to have a strong email list that you have built and cultivated.
I want to encourage you to start thinking about building your email list and this episode is going to give you some tips, a little bit of my lessons learned, why I think it’s important and just a few strategies for you as you are thinking about building your list going forward.
- You have to start now. Start with where you are at.
- Just like any other marketing, email marketing is all about being intentional.
- Don’t spam. Don’t buy lists.
- Consider creating a lead magnet and a landing page to build your list.
- Video: Katie Lance at Genuine Hustle Event – Advance Email Marketing to Reach Your Community
- Video: How to Create and Execute the Perfect Lead Magnet Program | Katie Lance at Inman Connect New York
- Our Content Grid
- Our Free Resource Library
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)