I’m someone who wears many hats: I run a company, I’m an author, I’m a speaker, I’m a mom, I’m a wife, I’m a daughter, etc. and unfortunately, whether I like it or not, friends tend to fall to the bottom of my priority list. I’m actually embarrassed to say that out loud. But it’s true.
Over the last year, I’ve really tried to be proactive and put friends higher on the priority list! In this episode I share more about my journey towards being a better friend (and thoughts on what true friendship really means!)
- If you want to have closer relationships with your friends, you’ve got to be proactive.
- It’s pretty amazing, when you put yourself out there, what comes back to you full circle.
- You’ve got to make it a priority.
- Remember, people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
- Show support to your friends online – it’s the little things that can make a big, big difference.
- Podcast: A Reason, a Season or a Lifetime
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)