Recently, we allowed my son who is nine to start his own YouTube channel. So here’s the backstory and the how and the why and just some of the parameters we have when it comes to YouTube and kids having their own channel.
- Make a plan.
- Encourage them to take a level of ownership and responsibility.
- Be safe, but also not scared.
- YouTube for Kids Book
- New YouTube Rules for Kids
- Podcast: Monitoring Your Kids Online
- Podcast: How I Really Feel About TikTok
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)