Happy New Year! In this podcast I’m sharing a few thoughts around the new year – thoughts about our business, some reflections, some of our goals, and a sneak-peek at what you can expect from us in 2020.
- Family first. When planning your year, start with what is most important. For us, that looks like family vacations, birthdays, special occasions/family events and regular date nights.
- Serve more people. Professionally this year, we will continue to focus on growing and enhancing our #GetSocialSmart Academy. We’ll also focus on speaking – getting our message in front of more people.
- Social media in 2020. We’ll continue to focus on Facebook – Facebook Lives and Facebook Groups will continue to be important and Facebook Stories will also be a focus.
- Instagram. Instagram will be our other big focus in 2020 – Instagram Stories, Instagram Live, IGTV and the newsfeed all continue to grow by leaps and bounds.
- YouTube. We’ll continue to focus on growing our YouTube channel and publishing our weekly #GetSocialSmart videos.
- Other social channels. We’ll continue to focus on LinkedIn and keep an eye on TikTok.
- To read more of my backstory, listen to the first few episodes of our podcast
- Subscribe to our #GetSocialSmart Show on YouTube to never miss an episode
- More of my thoughts around TikTok in this podcast episode
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast for 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)