When you take on the monumental task of updating a website – there is a lot to consider: how much to spend, who to hire, what to include on your site and what not (and so much more!)
Brands and businesses change – so what was relevant or important to your brand a few years ago may need to change – as we discovered.
This podcast is the story of how and why we updated our website this past year. I hope by sharing my journey from no website the first year we were in business – to where we are now will help you as you think about your brand and your business.
Take a listen to our story and let me know what you think!
- I know enough about websites to be dangerous – if you feel this way too, it pays to hire a pro! Look at what you can afford and then stretch your budget a little bit more if possible
- Evaluate your brand and remember – less is more
- Do you have a website that converts to generate leads? Or, helps to increase views to email subscribers? One and/or both goals are important to consider!
- Start small and you can always scale up
- Done is better than perfect
- Check out the company we decided to use for our new site – we love them!
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)