Social media has changed – what was true a few years ago may not be true today. There is so much noise on social media – how can you cut through the clutter? Here are a few tips and tools I cover in today’s podcast:
- Be intentional. Stop the random acts of social media
- Be authentic. Be yourself. Lean into who you are – and who you are not!
- Create original content. Content like video, podcasts, Facebook live content, Instagram Stories and more help tell the story of who you are and help to connect you to your audience.
- Be willing to take risks and have fun. It’s one of the reasons I am loving Instagram and Facebook Stories – using these tools will help you relate to others!
- It’s not all about you. It’s not just about posting content – it’s about reaching out and connecting with others. Don’t be a ‘drive by liker’ – leave a meaningful content or take the online, offline!
- Time block your schedule daily, weekly and monthly to make time for social media
- The riches are in the niches – be specific with who you want to work with
- Search hashtags to connect with the people you want to connect with
- Download our free content grid here
- Info about our Mastermind
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)