In this podcast episode I talk about the value of being true to yourself when it comes to how you put yourself out there personally and professionally. Oftentimes we fall into the trap of trying to be a people pleaser or we try to be all things to all people. But, the truth is for most of us – when we are looking to hire a professional – we are looking for professionalism, expertise, a great referral – but we also want to find someone that ‘gets us.’
We work with a lot of agents and brokers inside our #GetSocialSmart Academy helping them with their social media strategy and some of the factors to consider when you are putting your content plan together are things like;
Who do you love to work with? Not love to?
What do you stand for? What are you all about?
Who do you love spending time with?
Not spending time with?
What is most important to you?
Who do you stand for?
What kind of legacy to do you want to leave?
When you start to put out content that isn’t just information – but content that has an opinion and a voice– you will attract the people you want to work with. Not only that – but working through these questions will help form your mission personally and in your business which ultimately makes the ‘yeses’ bigger yeses in our life and makes it easier to say ‘no’ when needed.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe
- There is nothing wrong with having an opinion and a voice
- You don’t have to be all things to all people
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
- Dare to Lead (book by Brene Brown)