When is the last time you unplugged? Truly unplugged? Recently, we took an amazing Disney Cruise to Alaska. It was an incredible vacation; truly a bucket list item. During that time, I decided to completely unplug; no social media, no email – nothing! This was the first time in nearly ten years that I unplugged and ‘went off the grid.’
We said to ourselves, “What if we put our out of office and just went on vacation like it was 1990?” The good news – we did it! Listen to the full podcast and let me know your thoughts and I’d love to hear over on Facebook or Instagram when was the last time YOU unplugged?
- You aren’t that important LOL. Ok, yes of course you are important – but you aren’t so important you can’t take a few days offline, right?! You can do this! Set the right expectations with your clients and/or colleagues and just do it!
- Be in the moment – this is the best gift you can give those around you.
- Build your team, your resources and your systems to be able to do this effectively
- Don’t be so busy watching other people’s lives that you aren’t living yours.
- Are you looking at your device out of habit or ON PURPOSE.
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
- My Disney cruise review – coming soon!
- Marketing the Disney way