When you have a child you understand the phrase, “your heart is outside your body.” I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I wasn’t always sure if I was ‘Mom material’ and I would guess I am not alone! Honestly, it took TIME for me to really feel like I was a mom (and there are many days when I still feel like I have no idea what I am doing!) This podcast shares a few of my personal stories and journey in this process.
- Be present – don’t wish for the past or the future – just enjoy the moment
- Give yourself grace – you do you (also, stop judging yourself and other moms!)
- Ask for help and share duties with your husband or partner – don’t be a martyr!
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy (use the promo code PODCAST to save $30/month)
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
- Check out one of my favorite bloggers who talks a lot about motherhood and balance.