Welcome to my podcast! I am excited to launch this podcast (and I’m a bit nervous!) Some of you know me as a social media strategist, speaker, author or entrepreneur. But, like so many of us, I wear multiple hats. In this podcast, I plan to share with you more about what makes me tick, my backstory, how I think about business, parenting and so much more. And of course this wouldn’t be a Katie Lance podcast if we didn’t talk about social media from time to time! In this episode I am taking you behind-the-scenes to share with you the how and why I started our consulting company. I get asked about this all the time and I thought it would be great to tell the story as well as some lessons learned along the way.
- You don’t have to be completely ready to start – sometimes ‘done is better than perfect!’
- If I would have waited – the time would have never been right
- Lean into what you know you are good at – be confident in your talents!
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance