Social media is a marathon, not a sprint! No one knows this better than New Jersey real estate broker, Karen Bigos! Karen started on social media back in the day by organizing her high school reunion through a Facebook Group which led to one of her first million dollar deals, which she can attribute to her relationships through Facebook.
Since then, her following across her groups and platforms has grown to more than 18,000 followers and she can directly attribute more than $100M dollars in business from social media!
In this podcast, Karen shares so many incredible stories and truths about what it takes to be a successful and busy Realtor while also leveraging the power of social media. Karen has been a broker for more than 37 years and is now the co-founder of Towne Realty Group.
Karen will be the first to tell you – success does not happen overnight. It takes time, effort and organization! In this podcast Karen shares her tips and strategies for making the most out of social media, how social media has fortified her relationships and impacted her business, how she reaches people where they are (phone, text, social media) and more. We also chatted about how this past year or so it was not “business as usual” on social media and how she navigated those challenges.
What I took away from this interview was that Karen has a true sense of who she wants to work with and who she can best serve. Your vibe attracts your tribe! Karen believes in having meaningful connections – not just liking a bunch of things on Facebook but being intentional and connecting with people on and offline.
Karen’s advice for agent’s overwhelmed with social media? Ask yourself WHY are you doing what you are doing? What are you trying to accomplish? Also, remember you can’t be everywhere. Be a giver! Give and you will receive!
- 365 Summit & New Providence NJ Facebook Page
- 365 Things To Do In Millburn & Short Hills, NJ Facebook Page
- Towne Realty Group, Short Hills, NJ Facebook Page
- Check out more great interviews on our podcast here!
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)