Have you ever thought about making your website and social media more accessible? Or, ADA compliant? We started thinking about this over the last year or so and in this episode I share more about a few steps we have taken with our website and social media to be more inclusive and accessible.
I share some tips on captioning services, plugins, transcripts and much more. The good news is that there are a lot of great resources to make this happen quickly and easily.
Note, I am not an expert on this but if you are an expert or know one – please contact me! I’d love to bring an expert on the show to chat about this!
- Plugin we use on our site
- Rev.com (captioning and transcription tool)
- How to create captions on your IG Stories
- LinkedIn 101 for real estate
- Additional links on this subject: https://www.ada.gov/ and https://www.google.com/accessibility/
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)