There is perhaps nothing more empowering than homeownership. In today’s podcast, I have the pleasure of speaking with Roy Machado, Founder of All City Homes, about his passion for promoting home ownership and empowering people in his community.
At All City Homes they saw that there was a small number of black or brown real estate agents in many companies and asked themselves, “where is the space for black and brown?” They wanted to create that space.
Their mission is to promote a workforce development program for black and brown agents and focus on how they can increase black and brown homeownership.
I absolutely loved this conversation with Roy and know you will too!
Roy Machado is the Founder and Owner of All City Homes, a boutique real estate brokerage with a mission of empowering people through home ownership.
Last year in 2021, Roy and All City, helped 207 families selling over $84M in real estate volume throughout northern California. While some may define success through accolades, sales volume, and commissions, Roy is concerned about delivering an exceptional home buying and selling experience.
Improving the relationship between the realtor and the community they serve through social responsibility is the heart of Roy’s success.
Roy’s experience as a community advocate has transcended over to his passion, serving as a realtor through a social justice lens creating generation wealth and legacy for everyone.
- All City Homes
- Roy on Instagram
- All City Homes on Instagram
- Podcast: The Color of Law
- Check out lots more interviews on the podcast here
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
Subscribe on Google Podcasts >>
Click here to view full transcript of the podcast