Have you thought about what it takes to be a great leader? In today’s podcast, I have the pleasure of interviewing the CEO of RE/MAX Holdings and the author of the new book, “Start with a WIN!” – Adam Contos.
We had a great conversation about how to avoid overwhelm, combat stress, goal-setting for 2022 and how to step into leadership at home or in business.
I loved chatting with Adam and I know you will enjoy this fantastic conversation!
Adam Contos, CEO of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc, provides strategic direction on major corporate initiatives for two innovative, action-oriented franchise brands – RE/MAX and Motto Mortgage. RE/MAX, a global force of 140,000+ agents in over 110 countries, and Motto, the first of its kind franchise mortgage brokerage model – one of the fastest growing franchise brands in any industry, both thrive as thoroughly modern operations. Their cultures reflect the traits of their CEO, who embodies these three roles:
- Lifelong learner – Contos, who holds an MBA, is driven to grow as a person and professional every single day.
- Generous sharer – Offering daily insights through his “Start With a Win” podcast, live speeches, video addresses and social media content.
- Action taker – Contos is the sort of leader who actually does what he encourages others to do. Whether it’s showing up at the gym or using video to build community.
Affecting positive change throughout the real estate and mortgage brokerage industries, Contos is a maverick among global corporate leaders. A believer that people mirror the behavior of their leader, Contos doesn’t just talk the talk—he leads by example. Contos’ self-discipline and work ethic stems from his background as a former Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps and SWAT commander.
- Start with a WIN!
- Check out lots more interviews on the podcast here
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)