There is so much noise on social media. One way to stand out is through genuine kindness! In my latest interview – Nestor and Michelle Herrera exude kindness in how they run their business, in their business partnership and marriage and how they are on social media.
We had a great conversation on the podcast about working with your spouse, understanding the art of work and life balance and how to ‘stay in your lane.’
We also talked about how they use social media to grow their business. Nestor and Michelle have always stood out to me over the years because of their generosity of spirit and kind hearts. In this podcast they share how they too believe in the philosophy, “Done is better than perfect” and although sometimes we are afraid to put ourselves out there – the rewards outweigh the risks!
You can tell Nestor and Michelle like to have a lot of fun but they are consummate professionals too and believe wholeheartedly that agents need to treat this profession seriously and give it the respect it deserves. I couldn’t agree more!
About Nestor and Michelle:
NESTOR: Born and raised in Orange County, Nestor’s passion for creating a strong community in Irvine is obvious. His contractual expertise allows him to prevent problems before they occur, creating a sense of ease among his clients. His positivity and ability to visualize success make him an excellent asset to the team he shares with Michelle in both work and life. Nestor’s dedication to the people around him is apparent in everything he does, so making Orange County a great place comes naturally.
MICHELLE: Michelle grew up in Pasadena and is a happy Irvine transplant, where she shares Nestor’s passion for creating great communities. In her more than 15 years of real estate experience in Orange County, Michelle has formed honest relationships with her clients, ensuring everyone has the facts needed to make the best decisions.One of her favorite things about living in Irvine is having access to the various trails and parks that the city has to offer. She works hard to bring her love of the area to other people looking for homes. Michelle and Nestor agree that real estate is about more than just buying and selling homes, it is about building community.
- Connect with Nestor and Michelle on Instagram
- Connect with Nestor and Michelle on their website
- Connect with Nestor and Michelle on Facebook
- Interview with Sue “Pinky” Benson
- Check out more #GetSocialSmart Academy Spotlights on our podcast here!
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
Click here to view full transcript of the podcast