This week at Inman Connect NYC, I had the pleasure of speaking to real estate agents and brokers about how to stand out in a sea of sameness when it comes to your marketing. There is no shortage of ‘sameness’ through out real estate marketing. To gain traction on social media and attract the clients you want to work with – the key is publishing quality content on a regular basis. Creating helpful, informative content that is in your voice is key! Here are my slides from my presentation and additional helpful links and resources.
Recommended apps and tools:
- Graphics and video editing: Canva.com
- Video editing: veed.io, Videoshop app, InShot app
- Project management: Asana and Monday.com
- Scheduling tools: Meta Business Suite (formerly Facebook Business Suite) and Later.com
- Instagram and Facebook Stories: Unfold app and Wordswag app
Additional helpful links and resources:
- Free resource library
- Instaguide to Instagram for real estate
- YouTube basics
- Canva tips for real estate
- Free content grid
- What to post to FB in 2022
- Instagram do’s and don’ts for real estate
- Social media strategy tips for real estate in 2022
- Save time by batching content
Content ideas for real estate (here are 15 ideas you can use for video content!)
- Community content
- Helpful tips for buying/selling
- Helpful tips for investors
- Helpful tips for second-home buyers
- Rent versus buy?
- How to make the most out of an open house
- Why declutter?
- Why stage a home?
- Who pays for what?
- First-time home-buyer tips
- How to get the most bang for your buck
- The biggest mistakes buyers or sellers are making
- What is a home inspection?
- The most common real estate myths
- Your most frequently asked questions
- Download 30 more content ideas here
Questions? I’d love to connect with you over on Instagram! Let’s connect here!