How can you feel more confident on camera? In today’s podcast I’m joined by my dear friend, Kristi Kennelly, who shares invaluable tips for getting more comfortable on video!
Kristi Kennelly started her career on Broadway performing with stars such as Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker. Kristi appeared in CATS, She Loves Me and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. While loving the creative outlet of performing, Kristi was always drawn to technology. So when a few too many injuries as Peter Pan struck at the same time as an opportunity in the tech industry, she decided it was time for a change.
Kristi has spent the last 15 years focusing on online marketing in order to teach real estate agents how to improve their branding and communication. As a savvy digital, video, and social marketer, Kristi has been teaching and entertaining audiences all over the country with tips and tricks to grow their businesses.
This interview (recorded from a Facebook Live) is entertaining, informative and inspirational! Kristi is so warm and encouraging – if you’re struggling with being on camera at all, don’t miss this episode!
- Connect with Kristi on Instagram
- Original broadcast of this interview on FB Live
- Video examples from Kristi: Inman Recap and Windex
- Adobe Spark Video
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)