How can real estate agents generate leads using YouTube? In this podcast episode, I’m excited to chat with my friend and video expert, Tasia Custode, about how real estate agents and brokers can maximize YouTube to generate business, increase engagement and stay in touch more effectively with their past clients.
Tasia is a TV Host and Video Producer with over a decade of broadcast and digital media experience. Whether online, on the radio, or on TV, Tasia has honed her skills both in front and behind the camera. She now runs her own video production company, Brio Media, and is the sole content creator and producer for her YouTube Channel.
This conversation (that we hosted over on Facebook Live) is packed full of tips and applicable takeaways that I know you will find so helpful. Big thanks to Tasia for her time and expertise!
In this interview Tasia shares:
- What real estate agents need to know first if they want to generate leads from YouTube.
- What is the best type of video content for YouTube for real estate agents to generate leads.
- Key metrics to know if what you are doing is working.
- How often real estate agents should upload videos.
- Favorite apps/tools to grow your YouTube channel.
- So much more!
- Tasia’s YouTube Channel
- Tasia’s Digital Toolkit
- Original Facebook Live Interview with Tasia
- Video Ideas for Realtors (for Facebook and YouTube)
- Download our free YouTube Basics for Real Estate Pros Workbook
- Google Trends
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel here
- Check out past episodes of The Katie Lance podcast here
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)