How can you be seen everywhere? In this #GetSocialSmart Academy Spotlight Interview, Tom Pietsch and Susan Hall share some of their best tips for being seen and building a thriving real estate business.
Tom and Susan have been a part of our Academy family for quite some time now and also attended our high-level Mastermind a few years back.
They are doing some incredible work with video and social media marketing and I’m honored to have them on the podcast to share their tips and insights. Thank you, Tom and Susan!
Tom Pietsch is the co-Managing Partner of Tom & Cindy and Associates at Long & Foster. Their team is a long-time powerhouse located in Alexandria, Virginia. They consistently sell 250-300 homes each year!
After graduating from Virginia Tech, Tom worked as a ski instructor, then on Capitol Hill, and then in the airline industry.
Tom concentrates on the marketing and lead generation side of the business. He sees his job as “making the phone ring” and his goal is for new clients to say “we see you everywhere”.
Tom is currently designing a new flagship office for the team and adding some new agents to grow a new generation of Tom & Cindy teammates.
When he isn’t working Tom is either swimming, checking out new restaurants, playing his guitar, watching Ted Lasso on Netflix or planning some fun international travel.
Susan Hall is Tom and Cindy’s Marketing Director. Originally from the Mt Vernon area of Alexandria. Susan is a graduate of the University of Virginia and has been with their team over 15 years. She and Tom & Cindy constantly research, test and tweak new methods and platforms that help their sellers achieve consistently superior results.
Susan’s a fanatic for detail and is the team’s voice on social media and directs their extensive video projects. In her free time, she is an avid runner, a Peloton queen, loves a fast-paced mystery book, and travelling to the clear waters of the Caribbean.
- Connect with Tom and Cindy (and Susan too!) on their website
- Tom and Cindy on Instagram
- Tom and Cindy’s YouTube Channel
- Video Examples 1 | 2 | 3
- Check out lots more interviews on the podcast here
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
Subscribe on Google Podcasts >>