Have you ever been asked to be on a podcast? If so, you may have wondered how you can make the most of your time and how to be the most effective.
In the past few years we have interviewed some really fantastic people here on the podcast and what I have found is that there are a few things that really help to make a great podcast guest!
- Don’t have any distractions – turn off your notifications
- It’s ok to stumble over your words
- Be prepared
- It’s ok to laugh!
- Answer the questions
- Listen to 1-2 previous episodes
- Care about your audio
- Don’t oversell yourself
Do you have a podcast? I would love to hear from you – message me over on Instagram!
- Check out lots more interviews on the podcast here
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)