Oftentimes as entrepreneurs we think we can’t take vacations – that ‘no one can do my job as good as I do.’ We just got back from our longest vacation ever (2 weeks in Maui) and I am here to say that YES you can!
Here is how we think about work/life balance, planning time for vacations and logistically how to unplug.
- Plan vacations and important days off in advance – block them off first when you are doing your planning!
- Have systems in place that work even when you aren’t. Systemize your business
- Set boundaries – what will your vacation look like?
- Give yourself time on the front end and the back end of your vacation. It’s like a runway!
- Podcast: Put Yourself at the Top of Your To-Do List
- Podcast: Quality of Life as an Entrepreneur
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)