I had the pleasure of interviewing long-time #GetSocialSmart Academy member and 20-year real estate veteran Lisa Escue! Lisa and her husband just left a major franchise and branched out on their own. We had a great conversation about their business and evolution, what it’s like to re-brand, how they have built their business in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, what’s working with their marketing and so much more!
Watch the interview:
Listen to the interview:
Learn more about Lisa:
Lisa is a seasoned real estate professional with over 20 years of experience. She has invested in multiple real estate designations to better serve her clients. Over the course of her career, she has been recognized for sales production and has received numerous awards. She is naturally curious and values listening and learning to ensure she provides the best buying or selling strategy for her clients.
She likes to think she has a “get-er-done” attitude when it comes to her clients, she can anticipate their needs and is proactive in finding solutions before any issues arise. One of her clients noted, “Lisa works tirelessly on behalf of her clients and makes what can be an overwhelming process simple and manageable from start to finish. I found Lisa to be extremely knowledgeable of the market, resourceful, reasonable in her approach, and incredibly hard-working.” She loves what she does. She believes she is living out her purpose and passion, and she loves the opportunity she gets every day to lift others up.
As a native of Kentucky, she’s a huge Wildcats fan and a trained Stephen’s Ministry leader. Together with her husband and teammate, Mark, she serves the Trophy Club, Roanoke, Grapevine, Keller, Southlake, and the DFW and Alliance Corridors’ markets.
- Find even more about Lisa and Escue Real Estate here
- What content would you like to see from me in 2022? Please reach out to me – DM me over on Instagram or email me at email@example.com.
- Are you subscribed to our YouTube channel yet?
- Check out our #GetSocialSmart Academy Spotlight series on YouTube
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
Subscribe on Google Podcasts >>