Have you ever woken up, opened up your favorite app only to see that your account has been suspended? It happened to me with Instagram recently and this podcast is the story of what happened, how I got into “Instagram jail,” how I got my account back and some of the lessons I have learned!
- Social media is rented ground – as much as I love it – you must create content you own no matter what!
- It’s ok to have an opinion and post things that may be “controversial” – you may not be everyone’s “cup of tea” – and that is ok! The world would be a boring place if we were all the same!
- Don’t download third-party apps to help follow or unfollow people on Instagram
- Don’t act like a bot – don’t like and engage so much that IG may think you are trying to “hack” the platform!
- Social media is rented ground
- Instagram 101 for Real Estate Agents
- Instagram for Real Estate Agents (2021 Edition)
- Free Download: Instaguide to Instagram for Real Estate
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
Subscribe on Google Podcasts >>