Welcome to the latest episode of the Katie Lance Podcast! In this episode, Katie is joined by Melanie Galea, a RE/MAX real estate agent from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada with over a decade of experience in the industry. Melanie is also an expert in video creation, having honed her skills over the past 10 years.
During their conversation, Katie and Melanie discuss the importance of “done is better than perfect” and prioritizing progress over perfection. They also dive into valuable video tips for real estate agents who are just starting out with video, including how it’s easier than ever to get on camera.
Melanie’s expertise in video creation has helped her generate more business by allowing her to showcase properties and connect with clients in a more personal way. Her use of video has set her apart in a competitive market and has led to increased exposure and brand recognition.
With Melanie’s wealth of knowledge and experience, this episode is a must-listen for anyone in the real estate industry looking to up their video game and take their business to the next level. So sit back, relax, and get ready to learn from one of the best in the business!
Additional links mentioned:
- Melanie’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melaniegalearemax/
- Melanie’s podcast: http://www.shiftdisturber.com/
- Melanie’s virtual tour tutorial: https://youtu.be/h9H3CVeUpsI
- Melanie’s 20+ content ideas from open houses: https://youtu.be/KVMCgxLSlls
- #GetSocialSmart Academy with Katie Lance: https://katielance.com/academy
- Live video resource: https://streamyard.com/
- Graphics and videos: https://www.canva.com/